Thursday, August 30, 2007

As Promised... More Rules! With Extra Bossy Goodness!

It occured to me last night, as I was driving the long way around the city (in Mpls, we are all forced to drive the long way, thanks to the bridge collapse), heading home from my friend Army Girl's house, that I forgot to announce the start date of my shopping experiment. And as we learn in Contract Law for Real Estate, you need a start date and an end date. So here they are:

Start Date - Tuesday, August 28, 2007, 7:30 PM Central Time
End Date - Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 7:30 PM Central Time

So, Rule Number Nine: You need to set your own start and end dates, and the time in between needs to be one full year. Now hop to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess mine started the same day as yours. And I still maintain that children do not count. At least my fashionista and her more accomodating sister don't. Although if I added their purchases together and divided by 2 it would probably work out.

Thank you for your help with the great Fashion Interventions of 2007. Those of the Army Girl Household are deeply grateful.

Incidentally? My combat boots fit G. So she can tell people that she wears her Mom's combat boots. Hee.