Today was the greatest day of MY ENTIRE LIFE. Here is why:
1. Kevyn Burger (who is very smart and fabulous) asked for my opinions and thoughts.
2. The opinions and thoughts she sought pertained to shopping, stores, and beauty products.
3. Our conversation was on the radio for all the listeners of FM 107 to hear – at least, the ones listening to the Kevyn Burger Show.
4. I have a CD copy of the show to inflict upon everyone I meet.
5. I got to be all about me, and no one minded or got annoyed. Like they usually do.
My greatest hope is that I get asked back (Kevyn, are you reading this?), so I can do it AGAIN. Radio is FUN. I CAN’T STOP WRITING IN BIG LETTERS. THAT’S HOW EXCITED I AM.
For those of you missed the awesomeness of me, I plan to somehow upload the show to my blog, so you can click on a link to hear it firsthand. I know – lucky, lucky you!
Moment of Seriousness: to everyone who tuned in, and/or sent me good wishes, thank you so much. I love and pathologically need your support. And if good news is happening to you, please let me know. I like to get excited about other peoples’ awesomeness as well.