Friday, October 12, 2007

Oh. My. God.

The greatest thing in the WHOLE WORLD has happened. Hollywould, the most fabulous shoe designer in the history of mankind, has designed (and, God willing, will continue to design) shoes and purses for Target. That's right, Hollywould at Target. I got so excited when I saw the shoes, I squealed like a tweener spotting the cast of High School Musical. I haven't made that much of a ruckus in a store since Larue told me Duran Duran was coming to the Xcel Center.

'How much,' you ask (and rightfully so), 'how much for this greatness?' Personally, I would pay (if I could) like $60 whole dollars for a pair, which, for Target brands, is a whole bunch of pennies. But no. Oh no. These little slices of shoe heaven are only $29.99. And if you are lucky enough to live in Minnesota, there is no tax on footwear. So they REMAIN only $29.99. And the purses top out at $49.99.

I want, nay, I NEED the red patent leather pumps with the bow. Sooooo Marilyn Monroe. I didn't see them at the store, as they only had two styles available - a black patent pump with a bow, and a sparkly lace pump with a bow. Look for them in an end-cap display. However, the full collection of 22 items is now online at Target.com.

I'll have to wait until these beauties go on sale, but the rest of you, GET TO SHOPPING. Either online or in person - you won't be disappointed. If you like shoes, that is. And if you don't, why are you reading this blog? Seriously. Go read a book, or something.

2 comments:

Tundrababe said...

I love AvP, it was actually better than I thought it would be! I had my money on the wrong one though. :-(

Totinos Party Pizza is the best. It's my favorite pizza. People think I'm crazy for saying so!

The Cheap Chick said...

You are NOT crazy, you are wise beyond words! And welcome to the blog!