Tip Of The Day: And yet another list. JUST FOR YOU. Consignment shops in the TC.
Tip For Tomorrow: All the cool cheap shops that didn’t fit on my first two lists. Stores like Ragstock and Tatters. Why? BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU, DAMMIT. And I want you to be able to shop freely and cheaply and stuff like that.
Further Elucidation Of My Cheap Deal: Okay, not to whine and moan at you people, but dang! Making lists is HARD. I thought this would be a nice and easy blogging week, but I was sorely mistaken. Silly me, I should have done something like ‘a week of beauty product reviews.’ That would have been a piece of cake next to concocting lists. List-making requires Internet research and phone calls and WORK. Clearly, that is NOT what I signed up for when I started this here blog…
Alright, that’s it, I’m done whining now. No, really, I am. I promise, no more bitching about how hard this project was, is, and will be. On to the list!
Today’s list is consignment stores. And like yesterday, I am in NO WAY promising you that I’ve included every single consignment store that exists in the TC.
What I am promising you is this: stores that are open for business, which bill themselves as consignment, and exist somewhere in the metropolitan area. Quick refresher: consignment stores are where you bring your stuff to be sold. They sell it, you make money on the sale (not a ton, but it’s more than you started with, right?), you buy more stuff, and everybody is happy. It’s the circle of life, retail-style.
Once again, if you can think of a consignment store that I’ve missed, please let us know. You can write about it in the comments section. All I ask is that you refrain from mocking me for my omission. Thank you.
1. Turn Style Consignment Stores, http://www.turnstyleconsign.com/locations.html
- South Mpls, Plymouth, Coon Rapids, Crystal, Eden Prairie, Highland Park, Roseville, St. Paul
2. Plato’s Closet (for the teens in your life), http://www.platoscloset.com/locations_results.html?state=MN&zip=
- Coon Rapids, Burnsville, Maple Grove, Roseville, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka, Woodbury
3. Once Upon A Child (for the kids in your life), http://www.ouac.com/
- Anoka, Eden Prairie, Maple Grove, Minnetonka, Roseville, Shakopee, Burnsville, Maplewood, St. Louis Park, Spring Lake Park, Woodbury
4. Plums Plus Size, http://www.plumsplussize.com/
- NE Minneapolis
5. Nu Look Consignment Apparel - My MPLS favorite, http://www.nulookconsignment.com/
- SW Minneapolis
6. Another Look Resale Boutique – SW Minneapolis
7. Elite Repeat - My St. Paul favorite, http://www.eliterepeatstpaul.com/
- Saint Paul
8. Rodeo Drive Consignment Boutique – St. Louis Park
9. Mainstreet Consignment – Hopkins
10. Classy Consignments Bridal (okay, they DO have some new, but I wanted a bridal store on the list), http://www.classyconsignmentsbridal.com/
11. Fashion Exchange Consignment – Eagan
12. Upscale Consignment Shop, http://www.upscaleconsignmn.com/
There you have it. 12 stores, a ton o’ locations, and my BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS. Enjoy the list, and come back to Cheap But Not Easy tomorrow for even more lists. That is, if I don’t die of exhaustion first.